All uniform must be named with your child's name
Blisland School Uniform consists of:-
• White polo shirt or white buttoned blouse
• Black or grey trousers, skirts (knee length), pinafore or shorts or blue checked summer dress
• Black leather style shoes - no trainers or open toed sandals
• A navy blue school sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan (available from the school office)
• Black, grey or white socks or tights
Blisland PE Uniform consists of:-
P.E. kit to be kept at school at all times
• White t-shirt or polo shirt with no logo (separate from school uniform top)
• Black or Navy shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
• Plimsolls or trainers
• Sports socks
Also all children need a pair of wellies that are stored in school as this allows us to go out at short notice and use the outdoor learning environment.
Fleeces - £14.50
Jumpers - £9.50
Hats - £6.00
Bookbags - £5.00
If you are in receipt of Free School Meals/Pupil Premium you are entitled to a free jumper, fleece and hat each year.
We are inspired by the awe and wonder of the world.
We are bold and innovative in our approach to find new solutions to the challenges we face.
We are the best we can be.
We take responsibility for our actions in an environment of mutual respect.
We overcome all barriers to reach our potential, developing a capacity to improve further.
We are passionate about learning.
Children in need: Friday 15th November. Wear your spots or PJs. Any change to raise money for the charity would be gratefully received.
© 2019 Bridge Schools trust is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 7736425. It is an exempt charity.