Uniform is an excellent way for children feel a sense of belonging and community. They are part of team and feel equal to everybody else. All uniform should be named with your child's name. Blisland School Uniform consists of:-
• White polo shirt or white buttoned blouse
• Black or grey trousers, skirts (knee length), pinafore or shorts or blue checked summer dress
• Black leather style shoes - no trainers or open toed sandals
• A navy blue school sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan (available from: https://footprintschoolwear.myshopify.com/collections/blisland)
• Black, grey or white socks or tights Blisland
Uniform consists of:-
• White t-shirt or polo shirt with no logo (separate from school uniform top)
• Black or Navy shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
• Plimsolls or trainers
• Sports socks
Being physically active is a key part of our daily routine so please ensure PE kit is in school at all times.
At Blisland, we love to use the outdoor environment so all children need a pair of wellies that are stored in school. This allows us to go out at short notice and use the outdoor learning environment.
Uniform costs are shown weblink above. If you are in receipt of Free School Meals/Pupil Premium you may wish for us to use some of the funding to purchase school uniform for your child.
We are inspired by the awe and wonder of the world.
We are bold and innovative in our approach to find new solutions to the challenges we face.
We are the best we can be.
We take responsibility for our actions in an environment of mutual respect.
We overcome all barriers to reach our potential, developing a capacity to improve further.
We are passionate about learning.
© 2021 Bridge Schools trust is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 7736425. It is an exempt charity.